PC SECURITY TEST 2008
You can find on this page details on how to remove PC SECURITY TEST 2008 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PC SECURITY TEST 2008 from your systemAxBx
. More information on AxBx can be found here
. Further information about PC SECURITY TEST 2008 can be found at http://www.pc-st.com
. PC SECURITY TEST 2008 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AxBx\PC Security Test 2008 directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove PC SECURITY TEST 2008 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\AxBx\PC Security Test 2008\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PCSecurityTest.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 916.85 KB (938856 bytes) on disk.
PC SECURITY TEST 2008 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.42 MB (1489760
bytes) on disk.
- PCSecurityTest.exe (916.85 KB)
- sop.exe (459.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (78.49 KB)
The current page applies to PC SECURITY TEST 2008 version 2008
PC SECURITY TEST 2008 is a program released by the software company AxBx. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove PC SECURITY TEST 2008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PC SECURITY TEST 2008 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC SECURITY TEST 2008 or simply click the Search field and type in "PC SECURITY TEST 2008". If it exists on your system the PC SECURITY TEST 2008 program will be found very quickly. After you click PC SECURITY TEST 2008 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC SECURITY TEST 2008, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC SECURITY TEST 2008:
- The publisher is: http://www.pc-st.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AxBx\PC Security Test 2008\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC SECURITY TEST 2008.
8. After uninstalling PC SECURITY TEST 2008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PC SECURITY TEST 2008 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC SECURITY TEST 2008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC SECURITY TEST 2008 by AxBx from your PC, we are not saying that PC SECURITY TEST 2008 by AxBx is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC SECURITY TEST 2008 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-12 18:01:41.800