PC SECURITY TEST 2005
PC SECURITY TEST 2005 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall PC SECURITY TEST 2005 from your PCAxBx
. Open here
for more information on AxBx. Detailed information about PC SECURITY TEST 2005 can be seen at http://www.pc-st.com/es
. PC SECURITY TEST 2005 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\PC Security Test 2005 folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for PC SECURITY TEST 2005 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\PC Security Test 2005\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled PCSecurityTest.exe and it has a size of 787.50 KB (806400 bytes).
PC SECURITY TEST 2005 contains of the executables below. They occupy 864.66 KB (885412
bytes) on disk.
- PCSecurityTest.exe (787.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (77.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2005
of PC SECURITY TEST 2005.
PC SECURITY TEST 2005 is an application released by AxBx. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall PC SECURITY TEST 2005 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PC SECURITY TEST 2005 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC SECURITY TEST 2005 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC SECURITY TEST 2005". If it exists on your system the PC SECURITY TEST 2005 application will be found automatically. When you click PC SECURITY TEST 2005 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC SECURITY TEST 2005, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC SECURITY TEST 2005:
- The publisher is: http://www.pc-st.com/es
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AxBx\PC Security Test 2005\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC SECURITY TEST 2005.
8. After removing PC SECURITY TEST 2005, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC SECURITY TEST 2005 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC SECURITY TEST 2005 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC SECURITY TEST 2005 by AxBx from your PC, nor are we saying that PC SECURITY TEST 2005 by AxBx is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC SECURITY TEST 2005 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-22 18:30:58.973