PC RocketCat is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PC RocketCat from your PCSpeedCat LLC
. You can find out more on SpeedCat LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
to get more info about PC RocketCat on SpeedCat LLC's website. PC RocketCat is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\RocketCat directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling PC RocketCat is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\RocketCat\gouninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Runapp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 213.77 KB (218896 bytes) on disk.
PC RocketCat installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.25 MB (7604555
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gouninst.exe (50.70 KB)
- goup3.exe (143.49 KB)
- RocketCat.exe (5.43 MB)
- Runapp.exe (213.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- wmi.exe (190.54 KB)
The current page applies to PC RocketCat version 1.1.6
PC RocketCat is an application marketed by the software company SpeedCat LLC. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall PC RocketCat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PC RocketCat from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC RocketCat or simply click the Search field and type in "PC RocketCat". If it is installed on your PC the PC RocketCat application will be found automatically. When you click PC RocketCat in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PC RocketCat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC RocketCat:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\RocketCat\gouninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC RocketCat.
8. After removing PC RocketCat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC RocketCat which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC RocketCat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC RocketCat by SpeedCat LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PC RocketCat by SpeedCat LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC RocketCat in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-18 12:15:17.330