PC Reviver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PC Reviver from your computerReviverSoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ReviverSoft. PC Reviver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing PC Reviver is "C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PC Reviver's main file takes around 4.37 MB (4584544 bytes) and is named PCReviver.exe.
The executable files below are part of PC Reviver. They take an average of 6.70 MB (7024504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- PCReviver.exe (4.37 MB)
- SmartAlertsService.exe (1.62 MB)
- uninst.exe (154.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.524
of PC Reviver. For more PC Reviver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PC Reviver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove PC Reviver:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\imageformats\qico4.dll
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Reviver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\PC Reviver
PC Reviver is an application released by the software company ReviverSoft. Some users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove PC Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PC Reviver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Reviver or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Reviver". If it exists on your system the PC Reviver program will be found automatically. After you click PC Reviver in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PC Reviver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Reviver.
8. After uninstalling PC Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Reviver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Reviver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Reviver by ReviverSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Reviver by ReviverSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Reviver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 20:02:57.963