You can find on this page details on how to uninstall PC Reviver for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PC Reviver from your PCReviverSoft LLC
. Additional info about ReviverSoft LLC can be seen here
. PC Reviver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove PC Reviver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.21 MB (4415584 bytes) on disk and is titled PC Reviver.exe.
PC Reviver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.74 MB (7070072
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- PC Reviver.exe (4.21 MB)
- ReviverSoft Smart Alerts Service.exe (1.79 MB)
- uninst.exe (188.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of PC Reviver. Click on the links below for other PC Reviver versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall PC Reviver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PC Reviver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Προγράμματα\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Προγράμματα\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\PC Reviver.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Προγράμματα\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\fem_hook_dll.dll
- C:\Program Files\ReviverSoft\PC Reviver\imageformats\qgif4.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC Reviver
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\PC Reviver
PC Reviver is an application by ReviverSoft LLC. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove PC Reviver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PC Reviver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Reviver or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Reviver". If it is installed on your PC the PC Reviver app will be found automatically. When you select PC Reviver in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PC Reviver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Reviver.
8. After removing PC Reviver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Reviver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Reviver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Reviver by ReviverSoft LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Reviver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:26:27.877