PC Renewer version 2.0
A guide to uninstall PC Renewer version 2.0 from your system
PC Renewer version 2.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by PC Disk Tools
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PC Disk Tools. Click on http://www.pcdisktools.com/
to get more information about PC Renewer version 2.0 on PC Disk Tools's website. Usually the PC Renewer version 2.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Renewer directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PC Renewer version 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Renewer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PC Renewer version 2.0's primary file takes about 922.00 KB (944128 bytes) and its name is PCRenewer.exe.
PC Renewer version 2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.92 MB (3062211
bytes) on disk.
- irp.exe (278.50 KB)
- PCDataRecovery.exe (466.50 KB)
- PCRenewer.exe (922.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
This web page is about PC Renewer version 2.0 version 2.0
A way to remove PC Renewer version 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PC Renewer version 2.0 is an application offered by the software company PC Disk Tools. Some people try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove PC Renewer version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Renewer version 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Renewer version 2.0". The PC Renewer version 2.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select PC Renewer version 2.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC Renewer version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Renewer version 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcdisktools.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Renewer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Renewer version 2.0.
8. After uninstalling PC Renewer version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Renewer version 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Renewer version 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC Renewer version 2.0 by PC Disk Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Renewer version 2.0 by PC Disk Tools is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Renewer version 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 04:19:43.980