PC Renewer version 2.0
PC Renewer version 2.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PC Renewer version 2.0 from your systemPC Disk Tools
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PC Disk Tools. Click on http://www.pcdisktools.com/
to get more information about PC Renewer version 2.0 on PC Disk Tools's website. Usually the PC Renewer version 2.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Renewer directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall PC Renewer version 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Renewer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. PC Renewer version 2.0's primary file takes about 922.00 KB (944128 bytes) and its name is PCRenewer.exe.
PC Renewer version 2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.92 MB (3062211
bytes) on disk.
- irp.exe (278.50 KB)
- PCDataRecovery.exe (466.50 KB)
- PCRenewer.exe (922.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
This web page is about PC Renewer version 2.0 version 2.0
PC Renewer version 2.0 is an application offered by the software company PC Disk Tools. Some people try to remove this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove PC Renewer version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PC Renewer version 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Renewer version 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Renewer version 2.0". The PC Renewer version 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PC Renewer version 2.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC Renewer version 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Renewer version 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcdisktools.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Renewer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Renewer version 2.0.
8. After uninstalling PC Renewer version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Renewer version 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Renewer version 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC Renewer version 2.0 by PC Disk Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Renewer version 2.0 by PC Disk Tools is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Renewer version 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 04:19:43.980