PC Registry Shield
This info is about PC Registry Shield for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall PC Registry Shield from your computerShieldApps
. More information on ShieldApps can be seen here
. You can read more about about PC Registry Shield at http://pcregistryshield.com/
. Usually the PC Registry Shield program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Registry Shield directory, depending on the user's option during install. PC Registry Shield's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Registry Shield\unins000.exe" /silent. PC Registry Shield's main file takes around 10.29 MB (10793576 bytes) and is named PCRegistryShield.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside PC Registry Shield. They occupy about 11.55 MB (12111672
bytes) on disk.
- CleanSchedule.exe (114.60 KB)
- PCRegistryShield.exe (10.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current page applies to PC Registry Shield version 2.0
only. Click on the links below for other PC Registry Shield versions:
...click to view all...
PC Registry Shield is an application offered by ShieldApps. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase PC Registry Shield is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PC Registry Shield with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Registry Shield or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Registry Shield". The PC Registry Shield program will be found very quickly. After you select PC Registry Shield in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Registry Shield, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Registry Shield:
- The publisher is: http://pcregistryshield.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Registry Shield\unins000.exe" /silent
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC Registry Shield.
8. After removing PC Registry Shield, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Registry Shield that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Registry Shield with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Registry Shield by ShieldApps from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Registry Shield by ShieldApps is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Registry Shield supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-27 14:10:44.553