PC Probe II
You can find below details on how to uninstall PC Probe II for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PC Probe II from your PCASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. More information on ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\PC Probe II directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. PC Probe II's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. Probe2.exe is the PC Probe II's primary executable file and it takes circa 2.07 MB (2166912 bytes) on disk.
PC Probe II contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.07 MB (2166912
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about PC Probe II version 1.04.91
only. You can find below info on other releases of PC Probe II:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall PC Probe II you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall PC Probe II:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PC Probe II when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Probe II
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ASUS\PC Probe II
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Probe II\AiBoost.reg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Probe II\AsDmi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Probe II\AsHtmlEngine.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\PC Probe II\AsIni.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ASUS\PC Probe II
PC Probe II is a program released by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove PC Probe II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PC Probe II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC Probe II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Probe II". The PC Probe II program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PC Probe II in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Probe II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Probe II.
8. After removing PC Probe II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Probe II that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Probe II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Probe II by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Probe II by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Probe II supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 18:20:48.150