PC Optimiseur is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PC Optimiseur from your systemMICRO APPLICATION S.A.
. Go over here
where you can read more on MICRO APPLICATION S.A.. You can get more details about PC Optimiseur at http://www.microapp.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Micro Application\PC Optimiseur directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing PC Optimiseur is C:\Program Files\Micro Application\PC Optimiseur\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. PCOptimiseur.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.28 MB (3439880 bytes) on disk.
PC Optimiseur contains of the executables below. They take 9.39 MB (9846580
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACRegedit.exe (2.47 MB)
- PCOptimiseur.exe (3.28 MB)
- RegDefrag.exe (1.23 MB)
- Register.exe (558.00 KB)
- SnapshotMaker.exe (1.11 MB)
- SRP.exe (97.26 KB)
- unins000.exe (671.51 KB)
The current web page applies to PC Optimiseur version 188.8.131.524
PC Optimiseur is a program offered by the software company MICRO APPLICATION S.A.. Some users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PC Optimiseur is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PC Optimiseur from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Optimiseur or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Optimiseur". If it is installed on your PC the PC Optimiseur app will be found very quickly. When you select PC Optimiseur in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PC Optimiseur, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Optimiseur:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microapp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Micro Application\PC Optimiseur\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Optimiseur.
8. After removing PC Optimiseur, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PC Optimiseur which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Optimiseur with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Optimiseur by MICRO APPLICATION S.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Optimiseur by MICRO APPLICATION S.A. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Optimiseur supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 08:49:57.907