PC Navigator 6.4.21-1
This web page is about PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 from your PCMapFactor
. More info about MapFactor can be seen here
. More information about PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 can be found at http://www.directions.ltd.uk
. PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC_Navigator6 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC_Navigator6\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled PC_Navigator.exe and its approximative size is 2.77 MB (2908160 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in PC Navigator 6.4.21-1. They take 3.22 MB (3374527
bytes) on disk.
- PC_Navigator.exe (2.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (96.94 KB)
- uninstallMaps.exe (358.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.4.211
of PC Navigator 6.4.21-1.
PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 is an application marketed by MapFactor. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Navigator 6.4.21-1". If it exists on your system the PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Navigator 6.4.21-1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Navigator 6.4.21-1:
- The publisher is: http://www.directions.ltd.uk
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC_Navigator6\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Navigator 6.4.21-1.
8. After removing PC Navigator 6.4.21-1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 by MapFactor from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 by MapFactor is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Navigator 6.4.21-1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 06:13:41.747