PC MightyMax 2014
PC MightyMax 2014 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall PC MightyMax 2014 from your systemPC MightyMax
. Check out here
for more details on PC MightyMax. PC MightyMax 2014 is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PC MightyMax 2014 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling PC MightyMax 2014 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\PC MightyMax 2014\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. PC MightyMax 2014's main file takes around 1.74 MB (1821512 bytes) and is named pcmm2014.exe.
PC MightyMax 2014 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.42 MB (2536165
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiagnosticReporter.exe (527.82 KB)
- ElevateHelper.exe (15.82 KB)
- FileExtHandler.exe (29.82 KB)
- pcmm2014.exe (1.74 MB)
- taskkill.exe (74.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (49.94 KB)
The current web page applies to PC MightyMax 2014 version 1.3
PC MightyMax 2014 is an application offered by the software company PC MightyMax. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall PC MightyMax 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PC MightyMax 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC MightyMax 2014 or simply click the Search field and type in "PC MightyMax 2014". If it exists on your system the PC MightyMax 2014 application will be found very quickly. When you click PC MightyMax 2014 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PC MightyMax 2014, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC MightyMax 2014.
8. After removing PC MightyMax 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC MightyMax 2014 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC MightyMax 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC MightyMax 2014 by PC MightyMax from your computer, nor are we saying that PC MightyMax 2014 by PC MightyMax is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC MightyMax 2014 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:55:28.363