This page contains complete information on how to remove PC Medkit for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PC Medkit from your computerBlitware Technology Inc.
. You can find out more on Blitware Technology Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://blitware.com
to get more details about PC Medkit on Blitware Technology Inc.'s website. Usually the PC Medkit application is found in the C:\Program Files\PC Medkit\184.108.40.206 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\PC Medkit\220.127.116.11\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PC Medkit. PCMedkit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 889.81 KB (911168 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PC Medkit. They occupy an average of 2.04 MB (2134705
bytes) on disk.
- PCMedkit.exe (889.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
PC Medkit is an application marketed by the software company Blitware Technology Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall PC Medkit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PC Medkit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Medkit or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Medkit". If it is installed on your PC the PC Medkit program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PC Medkit in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Medkit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Medkit:
- The web site of the application is: http://blitware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Medkit\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Medkit.
8. After removing PC Medkit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Medkit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Medkit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Medkit by Blitware Technology Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PC Medkit by Blitware Technology Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Medkit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:54:10.080