PC Manager11.2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall PC Manager11.2 from your systemTencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited
. Additional info about Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited can be found here
. More information about the software PC Manager11.2 can be seen at http://pc.qq.com/pc/softmgr/index.html
. PC Manager11.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPCMgr\11.2.26147.901 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing PC Manager11.2 is C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPCMgr\11.2.26147.901\Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. QQPCTray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 341.41 KB (349600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PC Manager11.2. They occupy about 9.75 MB (10227288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bugreport.exe (676.78 KB)
- QMDL.exe (192.78 KB)
- QMDLP.exe (600.78 KB)
- QQPCAVSetting.exe (648.78 KB)
- QQPCMgr.exe (84.91 KB)
- QQPConfig.exe (316.78 KB)
- QQPCRTP.exe (289.94 KB)
- QQPCTray.exe (341.41 KB)
- QQPCUpdateAVLib.exe (284.78 KB)
- QQPCWSCController.exe (65.71 KB)
- tencentdl.exe (1.60 MB)
- TpkUpdate.exe (204.78 KB)
- Uninst.exe (1.32 MB)
- QQPCUpdate.exe (492.78 KB)
This page is about PC Manager11.2 version 11.2.26147.901
alone. Click on the links below for other PC Manager11.2 versions:
...click to view all...
PC Manager11.2 is a program offered by the software company Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall PC Manager11.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PC Manager11.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Manager11.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Manager11.2". The PC Manager11.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PC Manager11.2 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC Manager11.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Manager11.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://pc.qq.com/pc/softmgr/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQPCMgr\11.2.26147.901\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PC Manager11.2.
8. After uninstalling PC Manager11.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Manager11.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Manager11.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Manager11.2 by Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Manager11.2 by Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Manager11.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 03:21:05.993