PC Manager10.11 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall PC Manager10.11 from your systemTencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited
. More information on Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited can be found here
. More details about the application PC Manager10.11 can be seen at http://pc.qq.com/pc/softmgr/index.html
. PC Manager10.11 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tencent\QQPCMgr\10.11.25856.501 folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for PC Manager10.11 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tencent\QQPCMgr\10.11.25856.501\Uninst.exe". The application's main executable file is titled QQPCTray.exe and its approximative size is 334.97 KB (343008 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with PC Manager10.11. They occupy about 12.62 MB (13235528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bugreport.exe (670.34 KB)
- QMDL.exe (186.34 KB)
- QMDLP.exe (594.34 KB)
- QQPCAVSetting.exe (642.34 KB)
- QQPCMgr.exe (78.47 KB)
- QQPConfig.exe (310.34 KB)
- QQPCRTP.exe (278.56 KB)
- QQPCTray.exe (334.97 KB)
- QQPCUpdateAVLib.exe (278.34 KB)
- QQPCWSCController.exe (56.80 KB)
- tencentdl.exe (1.60 MB)
- TpkUpdate.exe (198.34 KB)
- Uninst.exe (1.31 MB)
- avupdate.exe (1.48 MB)
- QQPCUpdate.exe (486.34 KB)
The current page applies to PC Manager10.11 version 10.11.25856.501
only. You can find below info on other versions of PC Manager10.11:
PC Manager10.11 is a program by the software company Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall PC Manager10.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PC Manager10.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC Manager10.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Manager10.11". If it is installed on your PC the PC Manager10.11 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PC Manager10.11 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC Manager10.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Manager10.11:
- The software company is: http://pc.qq.com/pc/softmgr/index.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Tencent\QQPCMgr\10.11.25856.501\Uninst.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Manager10.11.
8. After uninstalling PC Manager10.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Manager10.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Manager10.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Manager10.11 by Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Manager10.11 by Tencent Technology(Shenzhen) Company Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Manager10.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-20 08:05:20.970