PC Manager 9.5
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall PC Manager 9.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PC Manager 9.5 from your systemPC Manager Studio
. You can find out more on PC Manager Studio or check for application updates here
. More information about the application PC Manager 9.5 can be seen at http://www.pc-manager.org/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for PC Manager 9.5 is C:\Program Files\PC Manager\unins000.exe. PC Manager 9.5's primary file takes about 833.50 KB (853504 bytes) and is named pcmanager.exe.
The following executables are installed beside PC Manager 9.5. They occupy about 1.51 MB (1587724
bytes) on disk.
- pcmanager.exe (833.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (717.01 KB)
This info is about PC Manager 9.5 version 9.5
If planning to uninstall PC Manager 9.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall PC Manager 9.5:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\PC Manager
PC Manager 9.5 is a program released by PC Manager Studio. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove PC Manager 9.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PC Manager 9.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC Manager 9.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Manager 9.5". If it exists on your system the PC Manager 9.5 application will be found very quickly. When you select PC Manager 9.5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC Manager 9.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Manager 9.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.pc-manager.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Manager 9.5.
8. After removing PC Manager 9.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC Manager 9.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Manager 9.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Manager 9.5 by PC Manager Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Manager 9.5 by PC Manager Studio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Manager 9.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 11:49:44.110