PC Magazine WinTidy
This page is about PC Magazine WinTidy for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall PC Magazine WinTidy from your computerZiff Davis Publishing
. Go over here
for more information on Ziff Davis Publishing. More information about PC Magazine WinTidy can be seen at http://www.pcmag.com/downloads
. PC Magazine WinTidy is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\WinTidy folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\WinTidy\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC Magazine WinTidy. The program's main executable file occupies 270.50 KB (276992 bytes) on disk and is titled WinTidy.exe.
The executable files below are part of PC Magazine WinTidy. They occupy about 968.28 KB (991518
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
- WinTidy.exe (270.50 KB)
PC Magazine WinTidy is an application marketed by the software company Ziff Davis Publishing. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PC Magazine WinTidy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PC Magazine WinTidy from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC Magazine WinTidy or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Magazine WinTidy". If it is installed on your PC the PC Magazine WinTidy program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PC Magazine WinTidy in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC Magazine WinTidy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Magazine WinTidy:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcmag.com/downloads
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\WinTidy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC Magazine WinTidy.
8. After removing PC Magazine WinTidy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Magazine WinTidy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Magazine WinTidy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Magazine WinTidy by Ziff Davis Publishing from your PC, we are not saying that PC Magazine WinTidy by Ziff Davis Publishing is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Magazine WinTidy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 02:01:51.670