PC Magazine Shred 4.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall PC Magazine Shred 4.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PC Magazine Shred 4.0 from your PCZiff Davis, Inc
. Further information on Ziff Davis, Inc can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pcmag.com
to get more data about PC Magazine Shred 4.0 on Ziff Davis, Inc's website. Usually the PC Magazine Shred 4.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\Shred folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling PC Magazine Shred 4.0 is C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\Shred\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. PC Magazine Shred 4.0's main file takes about 298.00 KB (305152 bytes) and is named Shred4.exe.
PC Magazine Shred 4.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.12 MB (1173278
bytes) on disk.
- explorerextension.exe (9.50 KB)
- shellmenu.exe (140.00 KB)
- Shred4.exe (298.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This page is about PC Magazine Shred 4.0 version 4.0
PC Magazine Shred 4.0 is a program offered by Ziff Davis, Inc. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall PC Magazine Shred 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PC Magazine Shred 4.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC Magazine Shred 4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Magazine Shred 4.0". The PC Magazine Shred 4.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click PC Magazine Shred 4.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC Magazine Shred 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Magazine Shred 4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcmag.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC Magazine Utilities\Shred\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Magazine Shred 4.0.
8. After uninstalling PC Magazine Shred 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Magazine Shred 4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Magazine Shred 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Magazine Shred 4.0 by Ziff Davis, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Magazine Shred 4.0 by Ziff Davis, Inc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Magazine Shred 4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 09:24:27.377