PC Magazine RoboType 4
PC Magazine RoboType 4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PC Magazine RoboType 4 from your computerPC Magazine
. Further information on PC Magazine can be found here
. You can get more details about PC Magazine RoboType 4 at http://www.pcmag.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RoboType folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PC Magazine RoboType 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RoboType\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named RoboType.exe and occupies 869.50 KB (890368 bytes).
PC Magazine RoboType 4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.53 MB (1600829
bytes) on disk.
- RoboType.exe (869.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1
of PC Magazine RoboType 4. For other PC Magazine RoboType 4 versions please click below:
PC Magazine RoboType 4 is a program by PC Magazine. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall PC Magazine RoboType 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PC Magazine RoboType 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Magazine RoboType 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Magazine RoboType 4". If it is installed on your PC the PC Magazine RoboType 4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PC Magazine RoboType 4 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PC Magazine RoboType 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Magazine RoboType 4:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcmag.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RoboType\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Magazine RoboType 4.
8. After uninstalling PC Magazine RoboType 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Magazine RoboType 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Magazine RoboType 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Magazine RoboType 4 by PC Magazine from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Magazine RoboType 4 by PC Magazine is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Magazine RoboType 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 16:58:22.467