PC MAX Antivirus
PC MAX Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PC MAX Antivirus from your computerPC MAX Antivirus
. Take a look here
for more information on PC MAX Antivirus. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC MAX Antivirus directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for PC MAX Antivirus is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC MAX Antivirus\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PCMAXAntivirus.exe and it has a size of 3.79 MB (3975552 bytes).
PC MAX Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.72 MB (5999472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AP_Control.exe (218.37 KB)
- CreateIni.exe (19.37 KB)
- InstCtrl.exe (34.87 KB)
- PCMAXAntivirus.exe (3.79 MB)
- Push.exe (24.37 KB)
- SecDel.exe (272.87 KB)
- ServiceInstaller.exe (33.87 KB)
- TaskTool.exe (217.38 KB)
- Toaster.exe (444.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (235.79 KB)
- updater.exe (449.38 KB)
- UpdaterSvc.exe (25.87 KB)
This data is about PC MAX Antivirus version 3.5.1
PC MAX Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company PC MAX Antivirus. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove PC MAX Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PC MAX Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC MAX Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "PC MAX Antivirus". If it exists on your system the PC MAX Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC MAX Antivirus in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PC MAX Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC MAX Antivirus.
8. After removing PC MAX Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC MAX Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC MAX Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC MAX Antivirus by PC MAX Antivirus from your PC, we are not saying that PC MAX Antivirus by PC MAX Antivirus is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC MAX Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 04:16:58.500