PC Image Editor
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PC Image Editor for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PC Image Editor from your computerwww.program4pc.com
. More information about www.program4pc.com can be read here
. Click on http://www.program4pc.com
to get more data about PC Image Editor on www.program4pc.com's website. The entire uninstall command line for PC Image Editor is C:\Windows\PC Image Editor Uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is titled PCImageEditor.exe and it has a size of 472.50 KB (483840 bytes).
PC Image Editor contains of the executables below. They occupy 472.50 KB (483840
bytes) on disk.
- PCImageEditor.exe (472.50 KB)
This info is about PC Image Editor version 3.70
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PC Image Editor:
PC Image Editor is a program marketed by www.program4pc.com. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall PC Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PC Image Editor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC Image Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Image Editor". The PC Image Editor application will be found very quickly. After you click PC Image Editor in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PC Image Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Image Editor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.program4pc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\PC Image Editor Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Image Editor.
8. After uninstalling PC Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Image Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Image Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Image Editor by www.program4pc.com from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Image Editor by www.program4pc.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Image Editor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 19:56:22.440