PC Image Editor
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PC Image Editor for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PC Image Editor from your computerwww.program4pc.com
. More information about www.program4pc.com can be read here
. Click on http://www.program4pc.com
to get more data about PC Image Editor on www.program4pc.com's website. The entire uninstall command line for PC Image Editor is C:\Windows\PC Image Editor Uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is titled PCImageEditor.exe and it has a size of 472.50 KB (483840 bytes).
PC Image Editor contains of the executables below. They occupy 472.50 KB (483840
bytes) on disk.
- PCImageEditor.exe (472.50 KB)
This info is about PC Image Editor version 3.70
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PC Image Editor:
PC Image Editor is a program marketed by www.program4pc.com. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall PC Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PC Image Editor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC Image Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC Image Editor". If it is installed on your PC the PC Image Editor app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PC Image Editor in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PC Image Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Image Editor:
- The software company is: http://www.program4pc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\PC Image Editor Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Image Editor.
8. After uninstalling PC Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Image Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Image Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC Image Editor by www.program4pc.com from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Image Editor by www.program4pc.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Image Editor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 19:56:22.440