PC HealthPack is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PC HealthPack from your systemPC TuneUp Labs Inc.
. You can read more on PC TuneUp Labs Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about PC HealthPack can be seen at http://www.tuneuplabs.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC HealthPack folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. PC HealthPack's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC HealthPack\Uninstall.exe. PC HealthPack's main file takes around 2.47 MB (2590032 bytes) and is named PCHealthPack.exe.
The following executables are installed along with PC HealthPack. They occupy about 2.79 MB (2928072
bytes) on disk.
- PCHealthPack.exe (2.47 MB)
- ud.exe (121.33 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (208.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of PC HealthPack.
If you are manually uninstalling PC HealthPack we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\PC HealthPack.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PC HealthPack\PCHealthPack.exe
PC HealthPack is a program offered by PC TuneUp Labs Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove PC HealthPack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PC HealthPack from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC HealthPack or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC HealthPack". If it is installed on your PC the PC HealthPack app will be found automatically. When you click PC HealthPack in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PC HealthPack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC HealthPack:
- The software company is: http://www.tuneuplabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC HealthPack\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC HealthPack.
8. After removing PC HealthPack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC HealthPack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC HealthPack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC HealthPack by PC TuneUp Labs Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PC HealthPack by PC TuneUp Labs Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC HealthPack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-22 03:18:06.010