PC Fax Receiver
This info is about PC Fax Receiver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PC Fax Receiver from your PCbit4free.com
. More information on bit4free.com can be found here
. Please follow http://www.bit4free.com
if you want to read more on PC Fax Receiver on bit4free.com's page. Usually the PC Fax Receiver application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Fax Receiver directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PC Fax Receiver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Fax Receiver\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 360.00 KB (368640 bytes) on disk and is titled pc-fax-receiver.exe.
PC Fax Receiver is composed of the following executables which take 433.89 KB (444301
bytes) on disk:
- pc-fax-receiver.exe (360.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (73.89 KB)
This page is about PC Fax Receiver version 1.1
PC Fax Receiver is an application offered by the software company bit4free.com. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall PC Fax Receiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PC Fax Receiver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC Fax Receiver or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Fax Receiver". If it exists on your system the PC Fax Receiver app will be found automatically. After you click PC Fax Receiver in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Fax Receiver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Fax Receiver:
- The publisher is: http://www.bit4free.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Fax Receiver\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Fax Receiver.
8. After removing PC Fax Receiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Fax Receiver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Fax Receiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PC Fax Receiver by bit4free.com from your PC, we are not saying that PC Fax Receiver by bit4free.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Fax Receiver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:19:16.140