PC Fax Receiver
This info is about PC Fax Receiver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PC Fax Receiver from your PCbit4free.com
. More information on bit4free.com can be found here
. Please follow http://www.bit4free.com
if you want to read more on PC Fax Receiver on bit4free.com's page. Usually the PC Fax Receiver application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Fax Receiver directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PC Fax Receiver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Fax Receiver\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 360.00 KB (368640 bytes) on disk and is titled pc-fax-receiver.exe.
PC Fax Receiver is composed of the following executables which take 433.89 KB (444301
bytes) on disk:
- pc-fax-receiver.exe (360.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (73.89 KB)
This page is about PC Fax Receiver version 1.1
PC Fax Receiver is an application offered by the software company bit4free.com. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall PC Fax Receiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PC Fax Receiver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC Fax Receiver or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Fax Receiver". If it is installed on your PC the PC Fax Receiver program will be found very quickly. After you select PC Fax Receiver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Fax Receiver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Fax Receiver:
- The publisher is: http://www.bit4free.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Fax Receiver\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Fax Receiver.
8. After removing PC Fax Receiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Fax Receiver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC Fax Receiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PC Fax Receiver by bit4free.com from your PC, we are not saying that PC Fax Receiver by bit4free.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Fax Receiver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:19:16.140