PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9
This info is about PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 from your systemPC-Doctor, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on PC-Doctor, Inc.. Detailed information about PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 can be seen at http://www.pc-doctor.com/
. Usually the PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9\uninst.exe. sccui.exe is the PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9's primary executable file and it takes about 463.58 KB (474704 bytes) on disk.
PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.48 MB (6790626
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (15.58 KB)
- dongleimager.exe (114.58 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (19.58 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64.exe (11.08 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (33.08 KB)
- sccui.exe (463.58 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (680.02 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.70 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (15.08 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (109.00 KB)
- EULA_Viewer.exe (504.73 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (100.50 KB)
- js.exe (848.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.00 KB)
- updater.exe (235.00 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (25.50 KB)
- xpidl.exe (301.50 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (100.50 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (83.50 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (91.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 version 7.9.5953.47
PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 is a program by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 or simply click the Search field and type in "PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9". If it is installed on your PC the PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 app will be found automatically. When you select PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9:
- The publisher is: http://www.pc-doctor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9.
8. After uninstalling PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC-Doctor Service Center 7.9 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 15:05:39.723