PC-Doctor Service Center 10
This page contains thorough information on how to remove PC-Doctor Service Center 10 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall PC-Doctor Service Center 10 from your systemPC-Doctor, Inc.
. You can read more on PC-Doctor, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about PC-Doctor Service Center 10 can be seen at http://www.pc-doctor.com/
. Usually the PC-Doctor Service Center 10 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor Service Center 10 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling PC-Doctor Service Center 10 is C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor Service Center 10\uninst.exe /arp. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PC-Doctor Service Center 10's main file takes around 480.74 KB (492280 bytes) and is called sccui.exe.
The executable files below are part of PC-Doctor Service Center 10. They occupy about 10.28 MB (10783975
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (27.24 KB)
- dongleimager.exe (158.24 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (21.74 KB)
- hybridGPUSwitch.exe (135.74 KB)
- resourceUtil.exe (39.74 KB)
- sccui.exe (480.74 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.14 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (20.24 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (125.50 KB)
- EULA_Viewer.exe (562.69 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (329.00 KB)
- js.exe (5.36 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (225.50 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (194.00 KB)
- redit.exe (8.50 KB)
- updater.exe (294.00 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (12.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (90.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.6689.55
of PC-Doctor Service Center 10. Click on the links below for other PC-Doctor Service Center 10 versions:
PC-Doctor Service Center 10 is an application offered by the software company PC-Doctor, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase PC-Doctor Service Center 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PC-Doctor Service Center 10 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC-Doctor Service Center 10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC-Doctor Service Center 10". If it is installed on your PC the PC-Doctor Service Center 10 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC-Doctor Service Center 10 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC-Doctor Service Center 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC-Doctor Service Center 10:
- The publisher is: http://www.pc-doctor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor Service Center 10\uninst.exe /arp
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC-Doctor Service Center 10.
8. After removing PC-Doctor Service Center 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC-Doctor Service Center 10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC-Doctor Service Center 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC-Doctor Service Center 10 by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PC-Doctor Service Center 10 by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC-Doctor Service Center 10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 01:03:09.777