PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
How to uninstall PC-Doctor 5 for Windows from your system
This info is about PC-Doctor 5 for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by PC-Doctor, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on PC-Doctor, Inc.. More details about the app PC-Doctor 5 for Windows can be found at http://www.pc-doctor.com
. PC-Doctor 5 for Windows is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PCDR5 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\PCDR5\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PC-Doctor 5 for Windows. The application's main executable file is labeled pcdr5cuiw32.exe and its approximative size is 9.88 MB (10361632 bytes).
PC-Doctor 5 for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.59 MB (13202857
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (4.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (36.00 KB)
- fpuslt.exe (61.31 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (4.50 KB)
- mmxslt.exe (62.86 KB)
- PCBEEP.exe (21.50 KB)
- pcd.exe (336.28 KB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (9.88 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (7.00 KB)
- pcdrexdx.exe (4.50 KB)
- PCDrNDISUIOInstaller.exe (74.28 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (72.00 KB)
- sseslt.exe (63.26 KB)
- uninst.exe (622.64 KB)
- vistahelppane.exe (24.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (308.00 KB)
- sc.exe (30.50 KB)
- diagv32.exe (48.00 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- diagv64.exe (48.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (78.00 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (29.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PC-Doctor 5 for Windows version 5.00.4330.05
alone. For other PC-Doctor 5 for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall PC-Doctor 5 for Windows you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PC-Doctor 5 for Windows from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall PC-Doctor 5 for Windows:
- C:\Program Files\PCDR5
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\PCDR5\Acpi.dll
- C:\Program Files\PCDR5\applauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\PCDR5\Arcadyan.dll
- C:\Program Files\PCDR5\Arcadyan.sys
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\UninstallString
A way to uninstall PC-Doctor 5 for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PC-Doctor 5 for Windows is a program by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove PC-Doctor 5 for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC-Doctor 5 for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "PC-Doctor 5 for Windows". If it exists on your system the PC-Doctor 5 for Windows program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC-Doctor 5 for Windows in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PC-Doctor 5 for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC-Doctor 5 for Windows:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PCDR5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC-Doctor 5 for Windows.
8. After removing PC-Doctor 5 for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC-Doctor 5 for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC-Doctor 5 for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC-Doctor 5 for Windows by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PC-Doctor 5 for Windows by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC-Doctor 5 for Windows in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 20:04:48.267