PC Doc Pro
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PC Doc Pro for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall PC Doc Pro from your PCNeuroSoft Corp.
. More data about NeuroSoft Corp. can be found here
. More information about PC Doc Pro can be found at http://www.pcdocpro.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Doc Pro directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove PC Doc Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Doc Pro\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.55 MB (2674688 bytes) on disk and is titled pcdocpro .exe.
PC Doc Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.21 MB (3370266
bytes) on disk.
- pcdocpro .exe (2.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
PC Doc Pro is an application marketed by the software company NeuroSoft Corp.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall PC Doc Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PC Doc Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC Doc Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Doc Pro". The PC Doc Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PC Doc Pro in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Doc Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Doc Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcdocpro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Doc Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Doc Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC Doc Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Doc Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Doc Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PC Doc Pro by NeuroSoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PC Doc Pro by NeuroSoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Doc Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 00:56:01.660