PC Doc Pro
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PC Doc Pro for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall PC Doc Pro from your PCNeuroSoft Corp.
. More data about NeuroSoft Corp. can be found here
. More information about PC Doc Pro can be found at http://www.pcdocpro.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Doc Pro directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove PC Doc Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Doc Pro\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.55 MB (2674688 bytes) on disk and is titled pcdocpro .exe.
PC Doc Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.21 MB (3370266
bytes) on disk.
- pcdocpro .exe (2.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
PC Doc Pro is an application marketed by the software company NeuroSoft Corp.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall PC Doc Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PC Doc Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PC Doc Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Doc Pro". If it exists on your system the PC Doc Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PC Doc Pro in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Doc Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Doc Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.pcdocpro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Doc Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Doc Pro.
8. After uninstalling PC Doc Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC Doc Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Doc Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PC Doc Pro by NeuroSoft Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PC Doc Pro by NeuroSoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PC Doc Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-02 00:56:01.660