PC Data App
You can find below detailed information on how to remove PC Data App for Windows. PC Data App is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PCDApp directory, subject to the user's decision. How to uninstall PC Data App from your computer
PC Data App contains of the executables below. They take 9.90 MB (10381048
bytes) on disk.
- dmon.exe (9.29 MB)
- StartHelp.exe (64.30 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (169.33 KB)
- wget.exe (392.00 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove PC Data App from your computer.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PCData App
Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall PC Data App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PC Data App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC Data App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Data App". If it exists on your system the PC Data App app will be found very quickly. When you select PC Data App in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Data App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC Data App.
8. After removing PC Data App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Data App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Data App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130