PC Cleaners 10.11
PC Cleaners 10.11 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PC Cleaners 10.11 from your systemCreated by XekeRu
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Created by XekeRu. More information about the software PC Cleaners 10.11 can be seen at www.SilentAll.com
. Usually the PC Cleaners 10.11 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaners directory, depending on the user's option during setup. PC Cleaners 10.11's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaners\Uninstall.exe. PCCleaners.exe is the PC Cleaners 10.11's primary executable file and it takes close to 57.25 MB (60035464 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PC Cleaners 10.11. They take an average of 57.36 MB (60148154
bytes) on disk.
- PCCleaners.exe (57.25 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (110.05 KB)
This page is about PC Cleaners 10.11 version 10.11
PC Cleaners 10.11 is an application marketed by the software company Created by XekeRu. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase PC Cleaners 10.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PC Cleaners 10.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC Cleaners 10.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Cleaners 10.11". If it is installed on your PC the PC Cleaners 10.11 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PC Cleaners 10.11 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PC Cleaners 10.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC Cleaners 10.11:
- The web site of the application is: www.SilentAll.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaners\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Cleaners 10.11.
8. After uninstalling PC Cleaners 10.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Cleaners 10.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC Cleaners 10.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Cleaners 10.11 by Created by XekeRu from your computer, we are not saying that PC Cleaners 10.11 by Created by XekeRu is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC Cleaners 10.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 07:11:57.233