PC Cleaner v22.214.171.124
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PC Cleaner v126.96.36.199 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PC Cleaner v188.8.131.52 from your PCPC Helpsoft
. Take a look here
for more info on PC Helpsoft. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PC Cleaner directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PC Cleaner v184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PC Cleaner\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PC Cleaner v220.127.116.11's primary file takes about 7.65 MB (8016640 bytes) and is named PCCleaner.exe.
The executable files below are part of PC Cleaner v18.104.22.168. They take an average of 14.01 MB (14688072
bytes) on disk.
- PCCleaner.exe (7.65 MB)
- PCCNotifications.exe (3.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.43 MB)
The current web page applies to PC Cleaner v22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
PC Cleaner v188.8.131.52 is a program released by the software company PC Helpsoft. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall PC Cleaner v184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PC Cleaner v220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC Cleaner v18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "PC Cleaner v22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the PC Cleaner v126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC Cleaner v188.8.131.52 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC Cleaner v184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC Cleaner v220.127.116.11.
8. After removing PC Cleaner v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Cleaner v22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC Cleaner v126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Cleaner v188.8.131.52 by PC Helpsoft from your computer, nor are we saying that PC Cleaner v184.108.40.206 by PC Helpsoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Cleaner v220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 16:28:06.287