PC Cleaner Plus
You can find below details on how to uninstall PC Cleaner Plus for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PC Cleaner Plus from your PCwww.pccleanerplus.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on www.pccleanerplus.com. Detailed information about PC Cleaner Plus can be found at www.pccleanerplus.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner Plus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PC Cleaner Plus is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner Plus\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 10.88 MB (11412416 bytes) on disk and is titled PCCleanerPlus.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PC Cleaner Plus. They occupy 13.23 MB (13877848
bytes) on disk.
- CheckUpdate.exe (1.12 MB)
- PCCleanerPlus.exe (10.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- webbrowser.exe (10.77 KB)
This info is about PC Cleaner Plus version 188.8.131.521
only. You can find below a few links to other PC Cleaner Plus releases:
...click to view all...
PC Cleaner Plus is a program by the software company www.pccleanerplus.com. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall PC Cleaner Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PC Cleaner Plus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PC Cleaner Plus or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Cleaner Plus". If it exists on your system the PC Cleaner Plus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PC Cleaner Plus in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PC Cleaner Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Cleaner Plus:
- The publisher is: www.pccleanerplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner Plus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Cleaner Plus.
8. After uninstalling PC Cleaner Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Cleaner Plus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Cleaner Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC Cleaner Plus by www.pccleanerplus.com from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Cleaner Plus by www.pccleanerplus.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Cleaner Plus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 13:57:49.163