PC Cleaner Plus
You can find below details on how to uninstall PC Cleaner Plus for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PC Cleaner Plus from your PCwww.pccleanerplus.com
. Go over here
where you can read more on www.pccleanerplus.com. Detailed information about PC Cleaner Plus can be found at www.pccleanerplus.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner Plus folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PC Cleaner Plus is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner Plus\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 10.88 MB (11412416 bytes) on disk and is titled PCCleanerPlus.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PC Cleaner Plus. They occupy 13.23 MB (13877848
bytes) on disk.
- CheckUpdate.exe (1.12 MB)
- PCCleanerPlus.exe (10.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- webbrowser.exe (10.77 KB)
This info is about PC Cleaner Plus version 22.214.171.1241
only. You can find below a few links to other PC Cleaner Plus releases:
...click to view all...
PC Cleaner Plus is a program by the software company www.pccleanerplus.com. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall PC Cleaner Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PC Cleaner Plus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC Cleaner Plus or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC Cleaner Plus". The PC Cleaner Plus application will be found very quickly. When you click PC Cleaner Plus in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PC Cleaner Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Cleaner Plus:
- The publisher is: www.pccleanerplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Cleaner Plus\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC Cleaner Plus.
8. After uninstalling PC Cleaner Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Cleaner Plus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Cleaner Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC Cleaner Plus by www.pccleanerplus.com from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Cleaner Plus by www.pccleanerplus.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC Cleaner Plus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 13:57:49.163