You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PC Camera for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PC Camera from your systemANC
. Further information on ANC can be seen here
. More information about the app PC Camera can be found at http://www.PixArt.com.tw
. PC Camera is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ANC\PC Camera folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing PC Camera is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk and is called AMCap.exe.
PC Camera contains of the executables below. They occupy 156.00 KB (159744
bytes) on disk.
This page is about PC Camera version 1.0.20
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove PC Camera.Folders left behind when you uninstall PC Camera:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ANC\PC Camera
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ANC\PC Camera\AMCap.exe
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ANC\PC Camera
PC Camera is a program marketed by ANC. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove PC Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PC Camera with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Camera". If it exists on your system the PC Camera app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PC Camera in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PC Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Camera:
- The publisher is: http://www.PixArt.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Camera.
8. After removing PC Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC Camera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC Camera by ANC from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Camera by ANC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC Camera supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:22:02.157