You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall PC Camera for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PC Camera from your PCANC
. Further information on ANC can be seen here
. More information about the app PC Camera can be found at http://www.PixArt.com.tw
. PC Camera is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ANC\PC Camera folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing PC Camera is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 156.00 KB (159744 bytes) on disk and is called AMCap.exe.
PC Camera contains of the executables below. They occupy 156.00 KB (159744
bytes) on disk.
This page is about PC Camera version 1.0.20
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove PC Camera.Folders left behind when you uninstall PC Camera:
- C:\Program Files\ANC\PC Camera
- C:\Program Files\ANC\PC Camera\AMCap.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ANC\PC Camera
PC Camera is an application by ANC. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase PC Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PC Camera from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PC Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC Camera". If it exists on your system the PC Camera program will be found very quickly. When you select PC Camera in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PC Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC Camera:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.PixArt.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC Camera.
8. After removing PC Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC Camera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PC Camera by ANC from your PC, nor are we saying that PC Camera by ANC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC Camera in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:22:02.157