PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA
You can find on this page details on how to remove PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA from your computerAvila Electronics
. More information about Avila Electronics can be found here
. Click on http://www.n2ckh.com/PC_ALE_FORUM/
to get more data about PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA on Avila Electronics's website. PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-ALE folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-ALE\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ALE.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.19 MB (1249280 bytes) on disk.
PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.85 MB (1941785
bytes) on disk:
- ALE.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (676.27 KB)
The current web page applies to PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA version 1.072
PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA is a program released by the software company Avila Electronics. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA". If it is installed on your PC the PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA:
- The software company is: http://www.n2ckh.com/PC_ALE_FORUM/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-ALE\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA.
8. After removing PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA by Avila Electronics from your computer, nor are we saying that PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA by Avila Electronics is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC-ALE 1.072 ALPHA in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 00:02:13.057