PBS Offline 1.0
PBS Offline 1.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall PBS Offline 1.0 from your PCAustralian Department of Health and Ageing
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Australian Department of Health and Ageing. Click on http://www.pbs.gov.au
to get more information about PBS Offline 1.0 on Australian Department of Health and Ageing's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PBS Offline folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for PBS Offline 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PBS Offline\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 65.80 KB (67376 bytes) on disk and is titled pbs-offline.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside PBS Offline 1.0. They occupy about 135.28 KB (138523
bytes) on disk.
- pbs-offline.exe (65.80 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.48 KB)
This page is about PBS Offline 1.0 version 1.0
PBS Offline 1.0 is an application by Australian Department of Health and Ageing. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PBS Offline 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PBS Offline 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PBS Offline 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PBS Offline 1.0". The PBS Offline 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PBS Offline 1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PBS Offline 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PBS Offline 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.pbs.gov.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PBS Offline\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PBS Offline 1.0.
8. After removing PBS Offline 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PBS Offline 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PBS Offline 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PBS Offline 1.0 by Australian Department of Health and Ageing from your PC, we are not saying that PBS Offline 1.0 by Australian Department of Health and Ageing is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PBS Offline 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 01:44:09.167