PAServer is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall PAServer from your systemEmbarcadero Technologies Inc.
. Further information on Embarcadero Technologies Inc. can be seen here
. PAServer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\PAServer\15.0 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall PAServer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\PAServer\15.0\Uninstall\uninstall_paserver.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.67 MB (4900736 bytes) on disk and is titled paserver.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PAServer. They occupy 8.77 MB (9192761
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbkw64_21_0.exe (1.95 MB)
- paserver.exe (4.67 MB)
- rmtdbg210.exe (509.50 KB)
- uninstall_paserver.exe (113.00 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (128.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.49 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.49 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (20.11 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of PAServer. You can find here a few links to other PAServer versions:
PAServer is an application offered by Embarcadero Technologies Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase PAServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PAServer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PAServer or simply click the Search feature and type in "PAServer". The PAServer program will be found automatically. When you click PAServer in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PAServer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PAServer.
8. After removing PAServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PAServer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PAServer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PAServer by Embarcadero Technologies Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PAServer by Embarcadero Technologies Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PAServer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 13:33:44.740