PARSI PDF Converter
PARSI PDF Converter is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PARSI PDF Converter from your systemRobust Programmer Team
. You can find out more on Robust Programmer Team or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.rpteam.ir
to get more data about PARSI PDF Converter on Robust Programmer Team's website. PARSI PDF Converter is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PARSI PDF Converter folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing PARSI PDF Converter is C:\Program Files (x86)\PARSI PDF Converter\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.15 MB (5400576 bytes) on disk and is named parsipdf.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside PARSI PDF Converter. They take about 6.43 MB (6746624
bytes) on disk.
- parsipdf.exe (5.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to PARSI PDF Converter version 2.4.1
only. Click on the links below for other PARSI PDF Converter versions:
If you are manually uninstalling PARSI PDF Converter we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PARSI PDF Converter:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PARSI PDF Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PARSI PDF Converter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Robust Programmer Team\PARSI PDF Converter
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\PARSI PDF Converter Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\PARSI PDF Converter.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PARSI PDF Converter.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PARSI PDF Converter\PARSI PDF Converter.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PARSI PDF Converter\Uninstall PARSI PDF Converter.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Robust Programmer Team\PARSI PDF Converter\188.8.131.52\conf.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Robust Programmer Team\PARSI PDF Converter\184.108.40.206\updater.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Robust Programmer Team\PARSI PDF Converter\updater.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PARSI PDF Converter\parsipdf.exe
PARSI PDF Converter is an application marketed by the software company Robust Programmer Team. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase PARSI PDF Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PARSI PDF Converter from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PARSI PDF Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "PARSI PDF Converter". If it is installed on your PC the PARSI PDF Converter application will be found automatically. After you select PARSI PDF Converter in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PARSI PDF Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PARSI PDF Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.rpteam.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PARSI PDF Converter\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PARSI PDF Converter.
8. After removing PARSI PDF Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PARSI PDF Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PARSI PDF Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PARSI PDF Converter by Robust Programmer Team from your PC, nor are we saying that PARSI PDF Converter by Robust Programmer Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PARSI PDF Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-16 12:56:52.013