PANTECH USB Modem V2
This info is about PANTECH USB Modem V2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PANTECH USB Modem V2 from your computerPANTECH CO.,LTD
. More information on PANTECH CO.,LTD can be seen here
. Please open http://www.pantech.com
if you want to read more on PANTECH USB Modem V2 on PANTECH CO.,LTD's website. PANTECH USB Modem V2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\PANTECH\PANTECH USB Modem V2 directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for PANTECH USB Modem V2 is C:\Program Files\PANTECH\PANTECH USB Modem V2\Uninstall64.exe -u. The program's main executable file occupies 789.02 KB (807952 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall64.exe.
PANTECH USB Modem V2 contains of the executables below. They take 789.02 KB (807952
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall64.exe (789.02 KB)
This info is about PANTECH USB Modem V2 version 1.2.2299.608
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PANTECH USB Modem V2:
...click to view all...
PANTECH USB Modem V2 is a program by the software company PANTECH CO.,LTD. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove PANTECH USB Modem V2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PANTECH USB Modem V2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PANTECH USB Modem V2 or simply click the Search field and type in "PANTECH USB Modem V2". The PANTECH USB Modem V2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PANTECH USB Modem V2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PANTECH USB Modem V2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PANTECH USB Modem V2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pantech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PANTECH\PANTECH USB Modem V2\Uninstall64.exe -u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PANTECH USB Modem V2.
8. After removing PANTECH USB Modem V2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PANTECH USB Modem V2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PANTECH USB Modem V2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PANTECH USB Modem V2 by PANTECH CO.,LTD from your PC, we are not saying that PANTECH USB Modem V2 by PANTECH CO.,LTD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PANTECH USB Modem V2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 19:11:01.143