PANTECH UML290 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall PANTECH UML290 from your computerPANTECH CO., LTD
. Further information on PANTECH CO., LTD can be seen here
. More details about PANTECH UML290 can be found at www.pantech.com
. Usually the PANTECH UML290 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\PANTECH\UML290 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling PANTECH UML290 is C:\Program Files\PANTECH\UML290\Uninstall64.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstall64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 798.02 KB (817168 bytes) on disk.
PANTECH UML290 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 798.02 KB (817168
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall64.exe (798.02 KB)
This web page is about PANTECH UML290 version 18.104.22.1681
only. You can find here a few links to other PANTECH UML290 versions:
...click to view all...
PANTECH UML290 is an application by PANTECH CO., LTD. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase PANTECH UML290 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PANTECH UML290 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PANTECH UML290 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PANTECH UML290". The PANTECH UML290 application will be found very quickly. After you select PANTECH UML290 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PANTECH UML290, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PANTECH UML290:
- The publisher is: www.pantech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PANTECH\UML290\Uninstall64.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PANTECH UML290.
8. After removing PANTECH UML290, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PANTECH UML290 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PANTECH UML290 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PANTECH UML290 by PANTECH CO., LTD from your PC, we are not saying that PANTECH UML290 by PANTECH CO., LTD is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PANTECH UML290 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 15:00:21.440