How to uninstall PANDA-glGo from your computer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PANDA-glGo for Windows. The Windows release was created by PANDANET Inc.
. Further information on PANDANET Inc. can be found here
. More information about PANDA-glGo can be seen at http://www.pandanet.co.jp/English/
. Usually the PANDA-glGo application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\glGo folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PANDA-glGo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\glGo\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. glGo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 4.39 MB (4602368 bytes) on disk.
PANDA-glGo contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.87 MB (5105067
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ggo2pm.exe (24.00 KB)
- glGo.exe (4.39 MB)
- glGoUpdate.exe (57.23 KB)
- ishi2sgf.exe (24.00 KB)
- open_sgf.exe (24.00 KB)
- players.exe (24.00 KB)
- players_gui.exe (28.00 KB)
- scorer.exe (187.50 KB)
- sgfsplit.exe (24.00 KB)
- ugf2sgf.exe (24.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (58.19 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (16.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PANDA-glGo version 1.4
If planning to uninstall PANDA-glGo you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by PANDA-glGo when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PANDA-glGo
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PANDA-glGo\Check for Update.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PANDA-glGo\glGo Webpage.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PANDA-glGo\Manual (HTML).lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PANDA-glGo\Manual.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PANDA-glGo\PANDA-glGo.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PANDA-glGo\Playermanager.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PANDA-glGo\Uninstall.lnk
A way to erase PANDA-glGo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PANDA-glGo is a program marketed by PANDANET Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove PANDA-glGo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PANDA-glGo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PANDA-glGo". If it is installed on your PC the PANDA-glGo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PANDA-glGo in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PANDA-glGo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PANDA-glGo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pandanet.co.jp/English/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\glGo\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PANDA-glGo.
8. After removing PANDA-glGo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PANDA-glGo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PANDA-glGo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PANDA-glGo by PANDANET Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PANDA-glGo by PANDANET Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PANDA-glGo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:10:42.223