This page is about PADS4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PADS4 from your computerNet Display Systems b.v.
. Additional info about Net Display Systems b.v. can be found here
. PADS4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Net Display Systems\PADS4 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove PADS4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\PADS\Setup\4.6.5729\Setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled NetDisplaySystems.ElementHosting.exe and its approximative size is 123.00 KB (125952 bytes).
PADS4 is composed of the following executables which take 6.76 MB (7086080
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NetDisplaySystems.ElementHosting.exe (123.00 KB)
- PADS31to4Converter.exe (194.00 KB)
- PADSCommand.exe (49.50 KB)
- PADSContentOrganizer.exe (376.00 KB)
- PADSController.exe (441.50 KB)
- PADSDesigner.exe (3.55 MB)
- PADSMessenger.exe (702.50 KB)
- PADSScheduler.exe (619.50 KB)
- PADSSoftwareUpdateWizard.exe (504.00 KB)
- PADSTvController.exe (272.50 KB)
This page is about PADS4 version 4.6.5729.25183
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PADS4:
...click to view all...
PADS4 is a program marketed by the software company Net Display Systems b.v.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall PADS4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PADS4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PADS4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PADS4". If it exists on your system the PADS4 app will be found automatically. When you select PADS4 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PADS4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PADS4.
8. After uninstalling PADS4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PADS4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PADS4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PADS4 by Net Display Systems b.v. from your computer, nor are we saying that PADS4 by Net Display Systems b.v. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PADS4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 14:23:23.483