PAC-MAN Free Trial
This page is about PAC-MAN Free Trial for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PAC-MAN Free Trial from your PCNamco Networks
. Additional info about Namco Networks can be seen here
. Please open http://www.arcadetown.com
if you want to read more on PAC-MAN Free Trial on Namco Networks's web page. Usually the PAC-MAN Free Trial program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PACMAN_at folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PAC-MAN Free Trial is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PACMAN_at\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. pacman.exe is the PAC-MAN Free Trial's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.87 MB (1961984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PAC-MAN Free Trial. They take about 2.55 MB (2672410
bytes) on disk.
- pacman.exe (1.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
PAC-MAN Free Trial is an application released by Namco Networks. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase PAC-MAN Free Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PAC-MAN Free Trial from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PAC-MAN Free Trial or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PAC-MAN Free Trial". If it is installed on your PC the PAC-MAN Free Trial program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PAC-MAN Free Trial in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PAC-MAN Free Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PAC-MAN Free Trial:
- The software company is: http://www.arcadetown.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PACMAN_at\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PAC-MAN Free Trial.
8. After uninstalling PAC-MAN Free Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PAC-MAN Free Trial that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PAC-MAN Free Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PAC-MAN Free Trial by Namco Networks from your PC, nor are we saying that PAC-MAN Free Trial by Namco Networks is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PAC-MAN Free Trial in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 00:37:25.117