P2PZZ v184.108.40.206 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall P2PZZ v220.127.116.11 from your systemp2pzz.com
. You can read more on p2pzz.com or check for application updates here
. More details about P2PZZ v18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.p2pzz.com/
. P2PZZ v22.214.171.124 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\p2pzz folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. P2PZZ v126.96.36.199's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\p2pzz\uninst.exe. p2pzz.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.27 MB (4480576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of P2PZZ v188.8.131.52. They occupy an average of 5.67 MB (5944726
bytes) on disk.
- EZdata.exe (880.06 KB)
- p2pzz.exe (4.27 MB)
- uninst.exe (549.77 KB)
This info is about P2PZZ v184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
P2PZZ v18.104.22.168 is a program by the software company p2pzz.com. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall P2PZZ v22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove P2PZZ v126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate P2PZZ v188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "P2PZZ v184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the P2PZZ v220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select P2PZZ v18.104.22.168 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about P2PZZ v22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for P2PZZ v126.96.36.199:
- The software company is: http://www.p2pzz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\p2pzz\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove P2PZZ v188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling P2PZZ v184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of P2PZZ v220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing P2PZZ v18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall P2PZZ v22.214.171.124 by p2pzz.com from your PC, nor are we saying that P2PZZ v126.96.36.199 by p2pzz.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall P2PZZ v188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 09:19:00.220