This web page is about P2P_IPC for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall P2P_IPC from your systemP2P_IPC
. Go over here
where you can read more on P2P_IPC. More info about the application P2P_IPC can be seen at http://www.uipcam.net
. P2P_IPC is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P_IPC folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling P2P_IPC is C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P_IPC\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. P2P_IPC's primary file takes around 1.16 MB (1212416 bytes) and is named P2P_IPC.exe.
The following executables are installed beside P2P_IPC. They take about 2.22 MB (2324251
bytes) on disk.
- P2P_IPC.exe (1.16 MB)
- Play.exe (192.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
- UpdateB.exe (108.00 KB)
- watchdog.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
P2P_IPC is a program offered by P2P_IPC. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall P2P_IPC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase P2P_IPC from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find P2P_IPC or simply click the Search feature and type in "P2P_IPC". If it exists on your system the P2P_IPC application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click P2P_IPC in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding P2P_IPC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for P2P_IPC:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.uipcam.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\P2P_IPC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall P2P_IPC.
8. After removing P2P_IPC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong P2P_IPC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling P2P_IPC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove P2P_IPC by P2P_IPC from your PC, we are not saying that P2P_IPC by P2P_IPC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove P2P_IPC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-13 13:05:10.380