P1801 System Behavior
P1801 System Behavior is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall P1801 System Behavior from your computerASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. You can read more on ASUSTeK Computer Inc. or check for application updates here
. P1801 System Behavior is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\P1801 System Behavior directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing P1801 System Behavior is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. P1801 System Behavior's primary file takes about 234.80 KB (240440 bytes) and is called P1801Ctrl.exe.
P1801 System Behavior contains of the executables below. They take 628.73 KB (643824
bytes) on disk.
- P1801Ctrl.exe (234.80 KB)
- RegSchdTask.exe (371.13 KB)
- SwitchDisp.exe (22.80 KB)
The current page applies to P1801 System Behavior version 1.00.04
only. You can find below info on other releases of P1801 System Behavior:
P1801 System Behavior is an application released by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase P1801 System Behavior is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete P1801 System Behavior from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate P1801 System Behavior or simply activate the Search field and type in "P1801 System Behavior". If it exists on your system the P1801 System Behavior application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select P1801 System Behavior in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about P1801 System Behavior, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall P1801 System Behavior.
8. After uninstalling P1801 System Behavior, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong P1801 System Behavior that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing P1801 System Behavior with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove P1801 System Behavior by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that P1801 System Behavior by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove P1801 System Behavior supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:13:06.707