P-ESL 4.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall P-ESL 4.0 from your systemCarousel House
. Open here
for more details on Carousel House. Please follow http://www.ajcomptonpesl.com/research/index.php
if you want to read more on P-ESL 4.0 on Carousel House's web page. P-ESL 4.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Compton P-ESL 4 folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling P-ESL 4.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Compton P-ESL 4\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. PESL4.exe is the P-ESL 4.0's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.36 MB (1421688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with P-ESL 4.0. They take about 2.02 MB (2117266
bytes) on disk.
- PESL4.exe (1.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of P-ESL 4.0.
P-ESL 4.0 is an application by Carousel House. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase P-ESL 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete P-ESL 4.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find P-ESL 4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "P-ESL 4.0". If it exists on your system the P-ESL 4.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select P-ESL 4.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about P-ESL 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for P-ESL 4.0:
- The software company is: http://www.ajcomptonpesl.com/research/index.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Compton P-ESL 4\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove P-ESL 4.0.
8. After uninstalling P-ESL 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong P-ESL 4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling P-ESL 4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove P-ESL 4.0 by Carousel House from your PC, we are not saying that P-ESL 4.0 by Carousel House is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove P-ESL 4.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:57:07.767