This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Oxytech for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Oxytech from your PCOxytech
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Oxytech. You can read more about about Oxytech at http://www.oxytech.in
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxytech directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxytech\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Oxytech. Oxytech's primary file takes about 54.76 MB (57421824 bytes) and its name is Oxytech.exe.
Oxytech is composed of the following executables which take 63.49 MB (66575580
bytes) on disk:
- jbig2.exe (223.02 KB)
- Oxytech.exe (54.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (784.66 KB)
- html2xhtml.exe (331.73 KB)
- kindlegen.exe (7.42 MB)
The current page applies to Oxytech version 2014.12.21
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Oxytech:
Oxytech is a program offered by the software company Oxytech. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Oxytech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Oxytech from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Oxytech or simply activate the Search field and type in "Oxytech". The Oxytech app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Oxytech in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Oxytech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oxytech:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.oxytech.in
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxytech\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Oxytech.
8. After uninstalling Oxytech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Oxytech that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Oxytech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Oxytech by Oxytech from your PC, we are not saying that Oxytech by Oxytech is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Oxytech supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:05:50.270