Oxygen XML Editor 9.3
This web page is about Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 from your PCSyncRO Soft
. You can find out more on SyncRO Soft or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 at http://www.oxygenxml.com
. Usually the Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 9 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Oxygen XML Editor 9.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 9\uninstall.exe. oxygen.exe is the Oxygen XML Editor 9.3's main executable file and it takes close to 141.42 KB (144816 bytes) on disk.
Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.25 MB (3408720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- author.exe (303.92 KB)
- diffDirs.exe (141.42 KB)
- diffFiles.exe (141.42 KB)
- dotnetValidator.exe (58.00 KB)
- largeFileViewer.exe (143.42 KB)
- msValidator.exe (24.00 KB)
- msxsl.exe (24.31 KB)
- nxslt-.NET1.0.exe (160.00 KB)
- nxslt2.exe (172.00 KB)
- oxygen.exe (141.42 KB)
- syncroSVNClient.exe (141.42 KB)
- treeEditor.exe (141.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (144.42 KB)
- userManual.exe (329.42 KB)
- xmlGenerator.exe (141.92 KB)
- xmllint.exe (35.00 KB)
- xsltproc.exe (13.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (24.50 KB)
- java.exe (132.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (36.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (132.00 KB)
- jucheck.exe (265.65 KB)
- jusched.exe (81.65 KB)
- keytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (25.00 KB)
- klist.exe (25.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (25.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (25.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (25.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (25.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (25.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (25.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (25.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (120.00 KB)
This data is about Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 version 9.3
Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 is an application marketed by SyncRO Soft. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Oxygen XML Editor 9.3". The Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Oxygen XML Editor 9.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oxygen XML Editor 9.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.oxygenxml.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Oxygen XML Editor 9\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Oxygen XML Editor 9.3.
8. After removing Oxygen XML Editor 9.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 by SyncRO Soft from your computer, we are not saying that Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 by SyncRO Soft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Oxygen XML Editor 9.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 19:03:45.497