Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit)
Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) from your PCSyncRO Soft
. Open here
where you can read more on SyncRO Soft. More info about the app Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) can be seen at http://www.oxygenxml.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 17 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 17\uninstall.exe. oxygenAuthor17.1.exe is the Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies close to 596.27 KB (610584 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit). They take an average of 4.27 MB (4481200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- diffDirs.exe (596.27 KB)
- diffFiles.exe (596.27 KB)
- dotnetValidator.exe (58.00 KB)
- help.exe (105.00 KB)
- msValidator.exe (24.00 KB)
- msxsl.exe (24.31 KB)
- nxslt.exe (172.00 KB)
- nxslt2.exe (192.00 KB)
- oxygenAuthor17.1.exe (596.27 KB)
- rp.exe (231.27 KB)
- syncroSVNClient.exe (366.27 KB)
- uninstall.exe (253.77 KB)
- xmllint.exe (36.50 KB)
- xsltproc.exe (14.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.09 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.59 KB)
- java.exe (202.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.09 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.59 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (98.09 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.09 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.09 KB)
- klist.exe (16.09 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.09 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.09 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.09 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.09 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.59 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.09 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.09 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.59 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.09 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.59 KB)
This info is about Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) version 17.1
Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) is a program offered by the software company SyncRO Soft. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) application will be found very quickly. After you click Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit):
- The software company is: http://www.oxygenxml.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 17\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit).
8. After removing Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) by SyncRO Soft from your PC, we are not saying that Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) by SyncRO Soft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Oxygen XML Author 17.1 (64-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 17:13:25.833