You can find below details on how to uninstall Oxygène 10.01 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Oxygène 10.01 from your PCMemsoft
. More information about Memsoft can be found here
. Click on https://www.memsoft.fr
to get more information about Oxygène 10.01 on Memsoft's website. Oxygène 10.01 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsoft Oxygene folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Oxygène 10.01 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsoft Oxygene\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled oxygovl.exe and it has a size of 121.00 KB (123904 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Oxygène 10.01. They occupy about 789.85 KB (808802
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (244.08 KB)
- compress.exe (88.27 KB)
- dzprog32.exe (32.00 KB)
- oxygovl.exe (121.00 KB)
- oxytestinst.exe (212.00 KB)
- sendmailmapi64.exe (79.00 KB)
- SQLMigrationTool.exe (13.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.01
of Oxygène 10.01.
Oxygène 10.01 is an application offered by Memsoft. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Oxygène 10.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Oxygène 10.01 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Oxygène 10.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Oxygène 10.01". The Oxygène 10.01 program will be found automatically. When you select Oxygène 10.01 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Oxygène 10.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oxygène 10.01:
- The software company is: https://www.memsoft.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsoft Oxygene\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Oxygène 10.01.
8. After uninstalling Oxygène 10.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Oxygène 10.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oxygène 10.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Oxygène 10.01 by Memsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Oxygène 10.01 by Memsoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Oxygène 10.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 14:11:30.590