You can find below details on how to uninstall Oxygène 10.01 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Oxygène 10.01 from your PCMemsoft
. More information about Memsoft can be found here
. Click on https://www.memsoft.fr
to get more information about Oxygène 10.01 on Memsoft's website. Oxygène 10.01 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsoft Oxygene folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Oxygène 10.01 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsoft Oxygene\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled oxygovl.exe and it has a size of 121.00 KB (123904 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Oxygène 10.01. They occupy about 789.85 KB (808802
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (244.08 KB)
- compress.exe (88.27 KB)
- dzprog32.exe (32.00 KB)
- oxygovl.exe (121.00 KB)
- oxytestinst.exe (212.00 KB)
- sendmailmapi64.exe (79.00 KB)
- SQLMigrationTool.exe (13.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.01
of Oxygène 10.01.
Oxygène 10.01 is an application offered by Memsoft. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Oxygène 10.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Oxygène 10.01 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Oxygène 10.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "Oxygène 10.01". If it is installed on your PC the Oxygène 10.01 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Oxygène 10.01 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Oxygène 10.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Oxygène 10.01:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.memsoft.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Memsoft Oxygene\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Oxygène 10.01.
8. After uninstalling Oxygène 10.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Oxygène 10.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Oxygène 10.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Oxygène 10.01 by Memsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Oxygène 10.01 by Memsoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Oxygène 10.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 14:11:30.590