This web page contains complete information on how to remove OxEdit 6.20 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall OxEdit 6.20 from your systemOxMetrics6
. You can read more on OxMetrics6 or check for application updates here
. Usually the OxEdit 6.20 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OxMetrics6 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. OxEdit 6.20's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\OxMetrics6\OxEdit\unins000.exe. oxedit.exe is the OxEdit 6.20's main executable file and it occupies about 2.96 MB (3108864 bytes) on disk.
OxEdit 6.20 contains of the executables below. They take 19.68 MB (20633725
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- oxgrep.exe (100.00 KB)
- oxmetrics.exe (5.09 MB)
- oxpack.exe (2.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.84 KB)
- unins001.exe (690.85 KB)
- X12arima.exe (404.00 KB)
- oxl.exe (36.50 KB)
- oxli.exe (36.50 KB)
- oxrun.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.79 KB)
- unins001.exe (690.86 KB)
- RanApp.exe (24.00 KB)
- virtual.exe (24.00 KB)
- oxedit.exe (2.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.20
of OxEdit 6.20.
OxEdit 6.20 is an application released by OxMetrics6. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove OxEdit 6.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete OxEdit 6.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find OxEdit 6.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "OxEdit 6.20". The OxEdit 6.20 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select OxEdit 6.20 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about OxEdit 6.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall OxEdit 6.20.
8. After uninstalling OxEdit 6.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong OxEdit 6.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing OxEdit 6.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove OxEdit 6.20 by OxMetrics6 from your computer, nor are we saying that OxEdit 6.20 by OxMetrics6 is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove OxEdit 6.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 17:17:20.323