Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49
How to uninstall Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 from your system
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by NVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 application is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, depending on the user's option during setup. nvcplui.exe is the Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49's primary executable file and it occupies around 6.55 MB (6866208 bytes) on disk.
Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.55 MB (6866208
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 version 320.49
A way to erase Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49". If it is installed on your PC the Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49.
8. After uninstalling Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49:
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ovládací panel NVIDIA 320.49 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:21:09.910